Motion-controlled timelapse cinematography
LookyCreative is one of the leading teams in the world and the first and only one in Poland which has been pioneering motion-controlled timelapse cinematography. Not only we have mastered the technique, but we have been also involved in developing the innovative motion control gear being sold worldwide under the DitoGear™ brand.
For timelapse work we use mainly the best HDSLR cameras available nowadays (mainly Canon 5D MKIIs) as well as a wide range of motion-control equipment dedicated for timelapse photography and advanced processing workflows.
We also provide stop-motion shooting service which may be used not only for stop-motion animation genre, but also for shooting motion-controlled product studio shots where high technical quality of image is of the highest priority.
Our timelapse shots are not created by speeding up of the film/video recording, but rather by combining a series of high quality still images.
Key advantages of shooting timelapse as stills are:
- Much higher detail level of the footage
- Much higher image resolution
- More flexibility and control over motion blur, depth of field and sharpness of the footage
- Incomparable results when shooting in extreme low-light situations
- Much wider tonal range of captured image
- More flexibility in post-production